As students and employers adapt to the challenges posed by COVID-19, SuccessWorks remains committed to connecting employers to the 16,000+ talented, humble and hardworking students in the College of Letters & Science.
SuccessWorks is here to give employers employers a roadmap for how to make the most of campus recruitment. We’ll give your team the personalized attention you need to find the best and brightest candidates.
Career Fairs & Events
All-Campus Career & Internship Fairs
Connect with students from over 100 majors with 200+ employers from around the world. 2,000 highly qualified undergraduate and graduate students attend seeking internship and full-time employment.
Explore recruitment events geared toward students interested in specific industries or careers. Additional events focus on recruitment of specific student populations, including the Multicultural Career & Internship Fair.
Support for Virtual Student Engagement
UW-Madison is conducting all classes and events virtually. Work with SuccessWorks to optimize all aspects of your virtual recruitment activities, including:
- Creating a virtual engagement strategy
- Informal chats and networking with students
- Virtual interview management and support
- Technology support and best practices
Student Programs Boost Recruitment
Employers with intentional involvement in student programs have better recruitment outcomes. Here’s how you can build a relationship with SuccessWorks that strengthens your hiring agenda:
- Attend a networking event, or work with us to create a new one
- Participate in student development events, like Mock Interviews, Fair Prep Nights and workshops
- Join our on-demand list for faculty and staff event requests
- Consult with our Career Advisors on how to prepare students, company updates or changing industry trends
- Notify us of changes in company recruiter contacts
- Chat with our team for end-of-term or summer debrief check-ins
- Report hires to the SuccessWorks Employer Relations Team
Personalized assistance through comprehensive services for employers:
- Free consultation on recruitment strategy
- Shared knowledge and information on our college, students and UW-Madison
- Posting jobs on Handshake and assistance with using the system
- Referrals to relevant staff on campus
"L&S graduates are the ones moving up in our organization."Milwaukee Tool
“The SuccessWorks team is the ultimate solution in closing the gap between us and the university. They are a huge resource for our talent pipeline, community outreach and employer branding initiatives. The team helps us stay connected to events and students on campus, works with us to find out our needs, and meets our needs by connecting us to their vast network and resources on campus.”Yahara Software
UW-Madison Recruiting Policy
“This document outlines the policies and expectations that regulate employers’ recruitment activities on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. These policies are designed to create a recruiting environment that is fair and equitable for all UWMadison students. The policies are also intended to make recruiters’ efforts to attract talented students fair and efficient for all employers.” Continue reading.