SuccessWorks is a center for personal and professional development, just for College of Letters & Science students.
You don’t need to plan your next twenty years. Let’s start with whatever comes next for you. We’ll connect you with the advisors, alumni mentors and employers who can help you explore your interests, try out different occupations and the land the job or internship of your dreams. If you’re looking for more on who we are and what we do, visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page!
Ready to get started?
- Make an Appointment with a Career & Internship Specialist
- “Drop-In” for Same Day Advising
- Attend one of our many events for opportunities to network with alumni and employers, visit businesses, and explore career fields
- Enroll in a career course to build the skills you can use now for job or internship searches
- Explore our Career Communities and use the tips and tools on our website to find the right opportunity for you
Internships & Employer Services
Career Advising & Communities
Position title: Graduate Student Intern
Strategic Initiatives & Operations
Marketing & Communications
The SuccessWorks team proudly supports students of all backgrounds, identities and experience in leveraging their education to be the leaders who make positive change, now and in the future. Interested in joining the SuccessWorks team? Check here for available opportunities.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
The College of Letters & Science endeavors to make academic excellence inclusive by sustaining a community of free inquiry in which people of diverse race, ethnicity, cultures, veteran status, marital status, socio-economic level, national origin, religious belief, physical ability, sexual orientation, age, class, political ideology and lifestyle participate in, contribute to and benefit equally from a liberal arts education based on the Wisconsin Idea — one in which we all contribute to advancing society.