- This event has passed.
Virtual Diversity Networking Connector
October 7, 2021 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Stop by this Zoom panel event to meet with and learn from Badger alumni as they share their successes and challenges transitioning from college to career. At this Q&A session, you’ll learn valuable insights from alumni professionals about:
- Their internships, practical experiences, and leadership roles they had while at UW-Madison
- Their first jobs after graduation, and how they landed them
- Their career paths and how they got where they are today
- How you can take your passion to a job you love
- Gabrielle Woody: University Talent Attraction Manager at Intuit | Career Confidant | DEI Advocate
- Zach Roberts: Product Marketing | Recovering Perfectionist | Writer | Board Member @Code Tenderloin
- Fisnik Lumani, MSOLC, SHRM-CP: Talent Acquisition Manager at UW Credit Union
- Sara Rodriguez: Human Capital Senior Analyst at HealthScape Advisors
If you need an accommodation to attend this event, please contact Duane Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org. All accommodation requests should be made no less than two weeks before the event. We will attempt to fulfill requests made after this date, but cannot guarantee they will be met.