Management & Tech Consulting Experience with Credera: Using Design Thinking for a Client
January 21 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Want to do something productive over winter break to move forward in your career goals? All majors are invited to participate in this case study simulation to learn, explore, and experience what it’s like to work in a professional field.
Interested in careers in consulting, management, technology, computer science, design, marketing/customer communications, product management, and/or engineering? Credera needs you to help solve a real client problem!
In this simulated case study experience, you’ll engage with and learn from Credera leaders to:
- Learn about Design Thinking and why companies who leverage it are more innovative
- Learn how to run a Design Sprint (a time-constrained, five-phase process that uses design thinking with the aim of
reducing the risk when bringing a new product, service or a feature to the market.)
- Work in teams with other students and a Credera leader to complete a portion of a Design Sprint and share your output
- Understand how Credera leverages Design Sprints to solve their clients’ toughest challenges
Credera is a full-service management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm, with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders. At this event, you’ll have the chance to engage with and learn from:
- Jake Carter – Partner & Chief Innovation Officer, Leader of User Experience Practice
- Elizabeth Abston – Management Consultant
If you need an accommodation to attend this event, please contact Sarah Hallas at 608-265-0545, email@example.com. All accommodation requests should be made no less than two weeks before the event. We will attempt to fulfill requests made after this date, but cannot guarantee they will be met.