Talent Connection gives employers who are new to L&S a roadmap for how to make the most of SuccessWorks services, particularly focusing on campus recruitment.
Our goal is to build a mutually beneficial relationship that is long lasting from year-to-year so we can properly build on your hiring goals and assist students with great opportunities for employment.
How Talent Connection Works For You
Schedule an in-person or phone consultation with Nate Doolin, our Recruiting & Events Coordinator to gather information and create an intentional base-level strategy plan to engage quickly.
L&S Talent Connection provides personalized assistance with our comprehensive services for employers:
- Knowledge and Information on our college, students and UW-Madison
- Posting jobs on Handshake and assistance with using the system
- Attending a Career Fair and navigating best approaches to reach our students across campus
- Attending a Networking Event
- Participating in student development events (mock interviews, prep night, workshops, etc.)
- Assistance with scheduling on-campus interviews for the highest reach of candidates
- Referrals to relevant staff on campus
Employers with intentional involvement in student programs have better recruitment outcomes. Here’s how you can build a relationship with SuccessWorks that strengthens your hiring agenda:
- Report hires to our Employer Relations Team
- Join our on-demand list for faculty and staff event requests
- Consult with our Career Advisors on continually educating us on student preparation, company updates or known shifting industry trends
- Serve as an employer member of one or more of our eight career communities
- Notify us of changes in company recruiter contacts
- Openness to have end-of-term or summer debrief check-ins
Schedule a Consultation
Nate Doolin, Recruiting & Events Coordinator, is available for phone and in-person consultations to develop a plan for your recruitment process. These one-on-one or group sessions serve as a platform to educate the employer on our services as well as gather information to best match our offerings with your needs. These in-depth conversations will give you the best approach to connecting with our students and deliver support to your recruitment goals.